Winning Chess Openings explains how to:
* Build a safe house for a king
* Estimate losses of ten moves or fewer
* Utilise the elements: time, force, space and pawn structure
* Plan strategy based on time-tested opening principles
* Employ a defense for Black against any White opening
* Apply an opening for White used by World Champions
Winning Chess Openings will help you develop a solid understanding of opening principles that you can apply to every game you play without having to memorise a dizzying array of tedious and lengthy opening lines.